A streamlined, load-hauling pack for overnight hunts.
We all know those who desire a streamlined pack able to organize everything for a big day out or a quick overnight hunt. The redesigned PINTLER provides numerous internal pockets for easy organization all in a low-profile package, as well as having the secret weapon OVERLOAD® feature for the long packout. The PINTLER is built on our Guide Light MT™ Frame.
- The new GUIDE LIGHT MT™ FRAME (Mystery Tech) continues the load carriage tradition of the tried- and-true Guide Light Frame™ and its rigid yet dynamic frame system, but with a few discrete changes.
- Utilizing custom-developed SJ Autolock buckles throughout, this new hardware collection provides the perfect blend of strength and weight.
- The 500D Light Plus fabric delivers high tensile and tear resistance, key characteristics for a robust, purpose-driven hunting frame.
- OVERLOAD® feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The five-point waist belt incorporates the highly functional Redirect system and delivers solid weight distribution and eliminates slippage over your hips, regardless of the load.
- 3-ZIP design for rapid and complete access to gear
- Compatible with Quick Attach Accessory Straps for bow or rifle carry
- Daisy chain for attaching accessories
- Two internal dump pockets
- Four internal zip pockets
- Bottom, front and side compression straps
- Zippered lid pocket
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Quick attach frame cap hardware provides easier OVERLOAD® feature conversion
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- Side water bottle, rifle or tripod pockets
- 500D LP CORDURA® & 500D CORDURA® (Subalpine)
- YKK® coated zippers for durability and water protection
- Autolock SJ buckles on compression straps